Thursday, December 13, 2012

Thoughts?


I know as of now this is a bit of a mess, but before I start fixing things I just wanted to get some feedback before I start adding and fixing things.  

What I know I still need to do :
- progress with plan and section diagrams/changes, what is there is just an example of how i am going to show changes.
-change how the community animation came out.  I wanted to get the point out that although there is 'static' program, the community coherently runs through the whole prototype.

Thoughts about a day in the life ? Should I continue with different scenarios in that fashion or illustrate it differently?  I had a thought about somehow showing it as someone "walking through" via plan diagrams that run simultaneously with that illustration. 



1 comment:

  1. It would be nice to see more flexibiliy in the vertical condition. How can the spaces adapt spatially? Expand "internally".

    I think the "day in the life" is a good addition, but it needs to be overlayed within the adaptability system.

    Finally, youi will need a group of plans to show the most current condition(s).

    ReplyDelete