Thursday, November 1, 2012

All ok?

Hi all,

I hope everyone is safe and sound without too much disruption or major damages! Please post or email that you are all ok!!

Regarding your projects and presentation, continue on your current path and use this time if you are able to focus your work. We will have the 2nd half of the pin-up as soon as NYIT is back online.

Post or send me your progress and I'll (we'll) do my (our) best to assist in moving your ideas forward.

Build and rebuild those models and drawings.

RC

3 comments:

  1. Here in my part of Queens everything is good, with no serious real loss. I'll be posting my progress shortly.

    Hope everyone else is ok too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello All,

    I finally gained access on generator power. I'm OK and Malverne(Western Nassau) suffered very minimal damage. I've been helping family and friends in breezy point. I'm looking forward to getting back into school mode. I've made minimal progress but tend to catch up on some of the work this weekend. I will be working on school related stuff all day tomorrow from the office i work at. so i will be able to be in contact with all.
    Hope all is well and all are safe

    -John

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope everyone is ok. My family and I are all safe and thankfully there wasn't any major damage here.

    ReplyDelete